[pct-l] Alcohol and altitude

I did use an alcohol stove on the PCT last year and
was able to boil my water for food in a reasonable
time.

Locally, I have used it at 13k ft in October on the
CDT, as well as the "Boulder Field" campsite below the
summit of Longs' Peak (a 14er). I was the first person
eating dinner that night. :-)

Off to the San Juans fourth of July weekend for some
more higher altitude camping and will still bring my
alochol stove.

Hope that helps...

=====