[pct-l] trail register

I come to you embarrassed and needing help.

I had in mind for many months that "Burney" needed a new trail register. I finally got around to buying one and took it to the town of Burney and left it in the lobby of the post office with the permission of the Post Master.

In looking through the CA Guide book this morning I noticed, for the first time, it lists all the locations where there are trail registers and the "Burney" that is listed is the McArthur-Burney Falls State Park.  I think I have goofed.  Should I remove admit a mistake and remove the one from the post office in Burney, CA or leave it there? Do hikers go there to pick up packages?

A little feedback and help please.

JoAnn M. Michael
Regional Coordinator, Northern California
Pacific Crest Trail Association