[pct-l] new resource for home-made equipment

Keep in mind that there are some, like me, who do NOT have a sewing
machine, let alone the skill or desire to sewour own gear.
REI is not the only source for gear. With he WWW and lists like this, we
have spawned a new group of small time gear producers and sellers with
innovative light-weight products.

I just checked over at the* *ULA Equipment site and they have about a
two-month backlog on pack production and sales. This is the downside to
the small operators. So maybe I'll buy a different light-weight pack.

At least we have alternatiaves.

John