[pct-l] Little Jimmy Bear

The bear is back causing a ruckus in the area of the Little Jimmy Campground in the San Gabriels.  After the fire in that area last summer, I was afraid that the bear might have met its demise.

A number of hikers have reported being disturbed by this bruin, although no serious incidents reported.  It's apparently a large, cinnamon color bear.  Kinda like Monte.

Hey, maybe it IS Monte.  Those Yogi habits are tough to break, I hear.

-=Donna Saufley=-