[pct-l] Not True. WAS: Monster bear

In a message dated 6/7/03 12:58:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kevin@antelecom.net writes:

<< Did you check out the story before forwarding to the List?  Facts
 surrounding the photos are at the Urban Legends website:
 http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp
 Those photos got passed around a few years ago.  Recently it seems
 that someone added the gruesome picture of an accident victim as a
 hiker "killed by the same bear".  After that, the email gained new
 life and it's going around again.

Well, like, I went to the website you listed and it said the story itself was
basically true except for the pictures which I did not and could not attach