[pct-l] water in so-cal

Dave I do Luck water drop in the Laguna mountain. Don't expect to find any water from the border to lake Morena, Boulder oaks campground should have water at the faucet , Cibbets Flat campground still has water at the campground faucet, pioneer mail should have water then the next water is lucky 5 but don't count on it I haven't stock it in over a week,  then you hike down to Chariot Canyon were you can find water if you hike down the jeep road for about 1/2 mile ( when you come to the jeep road the trial turns right and hikes up the jeep road for about 1/4 mile but if you turn left that will take you to the water ) I know there is water at Rodriguez truck trial the fire tank was over haft full in April but by change there is no water in tank hike north on jeep road and on the left you'll see a pipe with water coming out about 1 mile down the road. Scissor crossing will have water  but the water Cache in the San Felipe hills is out this is the long 24 miles with water but you could hike down to the house at the haft way point.Barrel spring is run fine, I was told the creeks around Warner spring are running.
Sam.