[pct-l] ULA P-2 Packs

Jim,
I carried a P-1 for 1,000 + PCT miles last year. I'm  carrying it again this
year. I'm very pleased with it .I wouldn't carry over 35 lb. for any
distance with it though, just cause it's not designed for that.
  When I  bought mine I had them put on  a pocket for my fly rod, they
charged a nice fee for it but it was nice to have custom stuff done to my
specs.

rogue