[pct-l] Mt. Whitney

to be honest, I am not sure.  she seemed to be very concerned about
her diet.  I am not sure how severe her Diabetis was either.  She had
to inject insulin, I know that.

I know that she ended up depleating her potassium/electrolytes and
her condition was called "hypokalemia".  I asked a few doctors about
diabetis, Diamox, and hypokalemia and several of them said that it
made sense that she would have been hypokalemic due to the
Diamox/Diabetis combo.

peace!
dude