[pct-l] Early April PCT Starts

soory people were loosing there pack weight before ray jardione ever
started talking abou it. were do you think he came up with the idea out
of the blue nope he heard otehr talking about it ebfore he ever came up
with it. heck I was worjking on droping my pack weight long before he
ever wrote his book.