[pct-l] Digital Camera Batt's

I'm a bit puzzled here...this is not my area of expertise, but I have read
that standard silver technology (i.e. camera film) functions at the equivalent
of 6 megapixel.  As a consequnce I understand that Kodak is planning all sorts
of market response like increasing the 6 meg figure, kiosks where you drop
your film and get prints - or a CD - in a matter of minutes, all sorts of bells
and whistles.

Which would lead me to believe that for digital cameras under 6 meg the
picture quality is necessarily inferior to that of a disposable camera.  The real
advantage of digital is composition...with a disposable you don't know really
what you've got (unless, I suppose, you're a professional) until you get your
prints.  For me this means about 1 of 10 pictures I take is a "keeper."  Using
a digital (currently I have a 1 meg...more of a toy  then a camera) I can look
at the picture I've taken and decide right there and then what to do with it
(as in I'm deleting this picture and taking it again after I walk 3 paces to
the left.)

So...I beleive that if you've a digital under 6 meg and you're saying that
you're digital pictures look better than you're film pictures it has more to do
with the the way the digital camera allows you to use it rather than the
camera itself.