[pct-l] Tioga pass?

Actually, Tioga Pass road is NOT open yet, although
Sonora Pass road did open last week. The official
opening date is given as June 6th or 7th, but
yesterday I learned that it will probably open this
Saturday! Can't wait to get up there and see "Lake
Tuolumne" (the Tuolumne Meadows ranger I spoke with
said there is still a lot of snow but that it is
melting rapidly due to higher than usual temperatures
and the meadows are under water).
Katy