[pct-l] Renting a bear-container

Stan,

I know that the ranger station at Mammoth Lakes rents bear canisters, since I rented one there last year. They had a large supply and charged $5/person/week. My guess is that the other ranger stations along the eastern Sierras also rent them. For more info on the Mammoth and other ranger stations, go to
http://jrabold.net/mammoth/maminfo.htm#mamranger

Have a great trip!
Ron Smith