[pct-l] Bear Canister Rental verses buying

 REI had their's on sale for 60.00 through today. You might buy one and use
it as a driftbox for food items. Just put the postage stickers right on it
direct and duct tape over screw end. Even the P.O. shouldn't be able to break it.
Mail it to yourself with hard to find items .As much as I hate them, I will
buy a few for the Yukon Trip and seal with Gasket Goo till needed.
   Is anyone going to be heading up to Kennedy Meadows June 15th and have
room for 2 hikers? There are 2 hikers heading up that I am mentoring . Drop me a
line in private for details. Thanks, Monte