[pct-l] a few JMT questions

I skip all places that charge for mail drops. and even if running low if
they sell supplies i won't do business with them I will find another
place. It don't cost them money to take a package that come sin the mail
ands et it on a shelf. So when I did the pacific crest and other major
trials I skipped all the places that charged for mail drops. sure that
meant carrying a heavier load at times but it sure beat doing business
with  rip off business that is just taking advantage of there location.