[pct-l] Problem Hiker

In a message dated 5/18/03 8:29:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:

Richard

If you are speaking about Grizzly Bill the caretaker at Chimney Creek take
anything he says with a grain of salt. I have stopped there several times and
find Grizzly Bill to be a typical back country character, sometime funny
sometime bullish He spends a lot of time alone and set in his ways but has a
kind heart and will go out of his way to help you. Talk about his pickup or
his dogs. Buy some cold pop from him since the water is supposed to be
poison. (Thanks to Erin Brokovich the deep pocket environmentalist.)  He
loves the Internet and is most likely reading these posts. So Hi Bill.

lonetrail