[pct-l] Ender's PCT Journal

Thanks for getting the list up again.

Over the past several days, I have been experiencing
what my transcribers must have gone through on my
previous thru-hikes!  I never thought I'd want their
job, but I volunteered to transcribe (type in from
handwritten journals mailed to me) for my friend,
Ender.  He and I met on the Appalachian Trail in '98
on our thru-hikes, and he and Puff (Tim) are out on
the PCT this year.  I've just posted his first few
weeks of hiking.

The weather has been really strange in southern
California.  I feel bad that I advised him not to
bring a pack cover!  He called from Idyllwild to say
that it was a real tough hike to get up above 6000
feet with the snow and wind, but they had been holed
up at Hiker's Oasis for days waiting for a break in
the weather.  Journal is at
http://www.trailjournals.com/ender.

Nocona