[pct-l] Water and temps

I'm finished with exams and will be beginning my hike next Tuesday. I was
wondering if anyone has any word on the water situation on trail and wanted
to know if we had a better idea of what kind of temps I should be expecting.

It's unseasonably cold in the north east right now. Should I be expecting
colder or warmer temps on trail?

Also, I remember reading that there were some other college students
beginning their hike next week. If they're still on the list, I'll be
starting on the 20th and will see you out there.

Thanks,

Brad