[pct-l] Wahoo! - ... - Backpacks

At 10:51 PM 5/7/03 -0700, Carl Siechert wrote:
>Hey Amigo. ?Que pasa?
>

>international wanderings: the whole suspension system--shoulder straps and
>vest pockets--detaches. You can stow it inside the zippered sleeping pad
>compartment (or, of course, in the main compartment). Although the pack also
>has mesh side pockets, that leaves a lot less to be get snagged by airport
>baggage handling equipment. Take a look at
>http://www.sixmoondesigns.com/products/packs.asp
>
>Cheers,

All my international wanderings have been greeted by airport personnel
covering my backback (the one I check) with a giant-sized super
duper heavy duty clear plastic bag that holds in all the
straps and stuff...never had a problem in many overseas trips..
in fact getting ready to depart next month for the Alps..

ciao,

Richard