From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Jared McClain
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 10:28 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Source for In-Line Water Filters???

I have been looking everywhere for a replacement SWA inline filter element
but have come up empty handed.  If anyone knows of a source I can buy from
please post, or if you have an alternative suggestion I'm open to that too.
I'm not too keen on drinking cow water, how often is this an issue on the
southern PCT anyway?  11 days and counting until I hit the trail :)

Jared