[pct-l] Big Bear City, CA - accommodations?

I only have experience with the Motel 6 there, which is jail-cell spartan and not close to anything. If you're not on foot, you have lot more choices. I would check out the Holiday Inn at
http://www.bigbearlake.holiday-inn.com/
For other possibilities, check out
http://www.bigbear.com/visitorcenter/lodging/index.html
and