From: "Dan" <dansphar@cox.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 11:28 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Late May Temps

--

            This is my first post so ill introduce my self.  I have yet to
choose a trail name but currently I go buy Dan.  I'm 24 year old student,
and unfortunately will be unable to attend the Kick off.  Instead, I plan on
beginning solo on the 23rd of May, just after the semester ends.  Anyway
just curious to see how many people plan on beginning the trail this late,
or if it maybe it's a bad idea due to the high temperatures, and lack of
water.  Also it would be great to meat up with people that may be planning
on starting around the same time.

    Time heals all wounds, so go out and get hurt