[pct-l] Snow in the Tehachapi Mountains

HUH?? So they should freeze to death? One was elderly?
Did they have an injury? Where were they exactly?

Gee...I'll be sure to leave mine at home next time it
snows...  maybe we should ban corn pasta...I can only
eat it for 2 months...then I can't take it anymore..

So-- the point is, ins't that kinda flippant saying
that is a good reason to ban phones...geezs...give
someone a break.. if I were 61 and my wife was 33
I don't think I'd be out hiking <smirk>...

Also- the new phone weigh in at 3 ozs with fully
charged battery (for you ultra-elite-light-weight
don't forget electrons have mass and weight..10 to the minus-23rd gm?
so you'll save weigh with only a partially charged battery <smile>

At 03:12 PM 4/23/03 -0400, robert wrote:

> husband and wife called for help on<br>their cellular phone around 7<br>
a.m. after getting stuck in about six<br>inches of snow,