[pct-l] Denatured Alcohol Container

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

To carry alcohol safely in plastic, you need to use a higher quality plastic
than a pop bottle.  Look for the recycle symbol 2, and you should be safe.
These bottles are generally used to carry milk (and alcohol).  Also, don't
even think about using a Platypus for alcohol.  I made this mistake once and
nearly lost a quart in my pack.  Cheers, Ed