[pct-l] PocketMail not working on pay phone

Thanks for the phone number for payphones -- I will try it tomorrow.  Right=
 now we're in a hotel room in Santa Rosa, New Mexico, with maybe 800 miles =
to the California border.  I can't wait to begin the hike, and work off som=
e of this junk food I've been eating on this drive.

By the way, does anybody have a weather forecast for Lake Morena for ADZPCT=
KO?

Thanks again,

Phoenix and Kia Kaha

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.