[pct-l] South to North or North to South; Which will it be?

--
Dear fellow PCT'ers....

tion passed around is so helpful. Thank you!

For a few years now, my girlfriends and I have been part of a hiking group =
called "Women Who Run with the Chipmunks."  This year, we are planning a si=
x week hike on the PCT from July 6 to August 16. We are still debating if w=
e should start at Kennedy Meadows and end up at Echo Lake or.... start up n=
ear Desolation Wilderness and end our hike either up Mount Whitney or nearb=
y=2E Does anyone have any thoughts which way would be better to go especial=
ly with regards to snow/ice conditions on the trail, mosquitos, etc.

Looking forward to your input. :=3D}

Ingrid for the Chipmunks!!!!!!