[pct-l] Best trail bowl... Ever (was 3L soda bottles)

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Bowls? Pappy and I eat our cereal out of our cups, and we eat dinner right out
of our cooking pan. Miss Manners isn't hiking with us, so we see no need for
bowls.
Barb Asper, Broker
(image)HEART OF MONTANA REALTY SERVICES
(406) 587-8832 (office) or (888) 284-9557 (TOLL-FREE)
(406) 556-0986 (HOME)
(406) 539-8832 (MOBILE)

"If God be your partner, make your plans large." DL Moody