[pct-l] SoCal weather this weekend

--
Hey you

Hummm... I got my hike in Saturday and Sunday its a shame all the people who
stayed home because the weather man said (RAIN) over the week end.. Speaking
of rain it just started to pour. It is now Monday morning 7AM. You where
right we are supposed to have two to three inches of rain and snow in the
mountains.

Lonetrail