[pct-l] Sierra hike planning diffifulties

Arghhhh!!!

Greyhound no longer services the Eastern Sierra :(

I also can't find any shuttle services that go from Fresno/Visalia
to/from Sequoia on the west side of the park.

What's a Southbound JMT hiker to do for transportation after the
hike? Are there any options that are daily and don't involve so many
hops as to make walking north back to Yosemite seem like a "shortcut"?

Oh yeah... my first post intro.

I love the Sierra, but don't have time to commit to a thru at this point in=
 my life.  3-weeks in the Sierra is on the calendar for this year, though. =
 I'm planning a JMT hike this summer, and ran into some difficulties... so =
here I am.

Many of you probably already know me from lists like backpackinglight and b=
ackpackgeartest

I hike with a base weight of under 13 lbs.