[pct-l] folding Bakepacker; alcohol stove baking; Cat Stove simmering - L...

--
R-

Your results with the homemade BakePacker, CatStove and simmer-washer are
impressive!  If you plan to be at the PCT Kickoff Party the last weekend in
April, I would sure like to see it in action!

If you can't be there, could you send me a picture of the BakePacker?  It's a
bit hard to visualize from your description.  If I can make one, then I'll
have to ask Tom R. for some of his favorite recipes!

Take care!  -- Roy "TrailDad" Robinson