[pct-l] Large Cap. Alcohol stoves

--
 If you want a larger alcohol burner for winter camping and boiling more than
a liter, here's a tip. I made a large version of Roy's Cat stove using a
large chicken can (in place of large size cat food can) and a large cat food
can ( in place of a small cat food can) Make this stove just like one of
Roy's. It is somewhat heavier , but with hold 3 film canisters of fuel and
can boil a liter in 5 and a half minutes( which is up there with white gas
stoves). Con is-- it burns the 3 canisters in only 14 and a half minutes!!
Good stove for a cook of larger groups or snow campers. I took this up to
white pass a few weeks ago to help melt  snow and cook. Does a fine job.
    Also Dean in Happy Camp Calif. has his Pika stove website up and running
with " how to stuff" on his stove. Dean's pika stove is a variation of Roy's
Cat Stove only had with soda or beer cans but same design basicly as Roy's.