[pct-l] Bounce/Drift Box

I am trying to prepare a list of places where I can send a box of critical =
equipment that has limited application, like an ice axe and cold weather ge=
ar, and then mail it out from the same location to the next stop further al=
ong the trail so I will have access to the gear as needed. I was shooting f=
or three-week intervals between points to ensure arrival before I got there=
. Does anyone have a list of the places they sent similar boxes that I coul=
d use as a starting point?

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=3D380455