[pct-l] Re: equipment questions

--
One other gear question I just thought of - What's the latest opinion on th=
e Ursack?  I searched through some of the archives & found lots of debate o=
n bear canisters, including the possible fines if you don't have one.  I've=
 seen some claims that the Ursack (and it's odor-proof liner bag) works, an=
d some opinions that say definitely not.   I don't want to risk hanging foo=
d in a regular stuff sack, nor do I want to risk having my food in my tent =
in bear areas.  I am willing to carry a canister if necessary, but if hangi=
ng the ursack is a reasonable alternative then I may like that better.

Thanks again,
Matt Ripperton