[pct-l] yogi's resupply strategy - VVR

--
In a message dated 3/28/03 7:44:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
yogilists@hotmail.com writes:

> There is more to a resupply point than simply resupplying.  Personally, I
> would walk the approximately 190 miles (including a Whitney sidetrip) from
> KM to VVR without going out over Kearsarge Pass to resupply.  That puts me
> at VVR.

I agree completely... have been there several times and wouldn't miss it.
You misunderstand... I simply suggest that it's unnecessary to mail a box
there since a day and a half's supplies to get to Red's Meadows can easily be
obtained there.

No Way