[pct-l] PCT VOL. 1

I bought the Southern California half of the new version of PCT VOL 1 in
hopes that I would be able to get the second half for my thru hike this
year.  Not so.  They are saying not untill May.

If anyone has a copy of Vol.1 they would be willing to part with I will pay
$ or trade for the new S.C. portion.  Suggestions on possible alternatives
to the guide (T.M. to Seiad) would be much appreciated as well.

Muchos Gracias,

Jason