From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Christopher
Willett
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 3:15 PM
To: AV8TORX@aol.com
Cc: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Rain Gear Reccomendations???

The Frogg Toggs anorak that I have is at least as waterproof as goretex,
breathes a bit better,  and weighs in the neighborhood of 8 oz. Fit is
terrible, but I don't have to use it too often.  It is not waterproof
(neither is goretex) , but does a good job nonetheless.

Chris

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 AV8TORX@aol.com wrote:

> --
> Hi, Just curious has anyone found a really lightweight waterproof
> jacket?  I see a lot of people have the Golite Reach.  I think it
> weighs like 12 oz. Anything else out there?  OJOS

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics
Indiana University
831 East Third Street