From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of yogi hicker
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 6:20 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] resupply information - cheese and tortillas

As many of you know, I have resupply information posted on trailjournals.
This is free information available to anyone who logs onto my journal at
trailjournals.  I'd like to keep this information current, so I'll need help
from you lucky 2003 hikers.  As you make your way north, please email me at
yogilists@hotmail.com with your comments about any and all towns or resupply
places you go to.  Maybe we can keep accurate resupply information available
for the class of 2004.

I'm particularly interested in CHEESE and TORTILLAS.  I'd like to know where
you find cheese and tortillas.

thank you, thank you, thank you.

yogi