[pct-l] My first trail angel

I mispoke in my last post:  The first trail angel that I met was Robert
Reiss .I was stunned by his kindness.  He picked me up at the airport(after
some confusion about the various palmy enclaves), took me to his house
where I spent the night , and then dropped me off at PCT terminus in Campo.
Even left an encouraging message for me at the main highway crossing just
out of Campo. I think that I was the first thruhiker that he picked up and
carted off to Campo, so it may be a first on both sides.

Thank you Bob!!!!

May all those who start out this year, have the privelege of meeting this
special man. ( And he will make sure you are fed too!!).

Goforth