[pct-l] I'm leaving Campo at first light on Friday April 25th and would like to group up with others at least untill danger of

better watch out "illegals" range from the mexican border to canada and points east,and the west coast(san diego,l.a.) is full of them.what dangerious about them?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com