[pct-l] I'm leaving Campo at first light on Friday April 25th and would l...

--
In a message dated 3/24/2003 12:02:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rick@rickhubbard.org writes:

> Ultimately I plan to hike north to Echo
> Lake Resort, some 1100 miles, and my friend Sally will join me for the last
> 10 days north from Tuolumne Meadows.

I'm not saying she can't do it but starting out fresh, 15 miles a day through
this section may be pushing it.

Of course, if she's a Long Trail hiker the ups and downs may not bother her,
but the altitude may.

Sly