[pct-l] trail

 >>find this ploy a new low in the me first attitude of some people,and a<b=
r>slap in the face to disabled people ,<br>Well, I am disabled and this all=
ows me to go out with my dog who does  a<br>number of things for me. I don'=
t think either of us is advocating breaking<br>any laws just explaining the=
 law that is there

come on lets not play games with words. this is a ploy,"im not advocating y=
ou break the law".give me  a break, what your advocating is to stretch the =
law to boundries it was never intended to take.  the guide dog exemption wa=
s put there to help blind or severly disabled people.now i will apoligige i=
f im wrong, but if your a goat packer, i dont see how you can be blind or s=
everly disabled.
i will stand by my original comments. anyone who would justify using this p=
loy to take their dog through national parks and other banned areas needs t=
o check their moral compass. rob

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com