[pct-l] Cell Phones

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Agreed that we would like to get away from cell phones. I think I am moving
toward leaving it at home. First, I'd be roaming and paying $50/month. I guess
using a pay phone would save money. We use prepaid phone cards from Costo and
they're great! Thanks for all the input! Incidentally, as I mentioned, we ran
into people on the AT carrying cells, but never once heard one ring. They were
frowned upon by most as too civilized! But, if a person needs one or feels
more comfortable, I have nothing against it.

Thanks,

Granny
"If you can't feed a hundred people, then just feed one" -- Mother Theresa