[pct-l] Wild Food

Frank

Thanks for the tips (ha ha) pun intended! and the warning! Especially about
the mushrooms, I think I'm right in saying that mushrooms are fairly low in
calories and other nutrients anyway so they would probably be a poor
investment on  a thru hike,  A fish however would be a great moral booster
and I certainly wouldn't mind spending a rest day trying to catch one!

Rich