[pct-l] Snakes and Sleeping Bags

I've heard that tale too but I've never heard of it actually
happening.  Nor with any other reptiles.  And I've been a desert
camper (sans tent) for 20 years.
Although, one time on a cold autumn night a lost or feral kitten
squeezed itself into my bag.  He purred, warmed up, then left after
awhile. He wasn't anywhere to be seen in the morning.

Kevin Corcoran