Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 10:54 AM
To: PCT-L@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] sugguestions on cold weather gear in sierras?

--
Hey, I was wondering what extra cold weather gear i will need when i enter =
the high sierras.  I am leaving right after the kickoof.  I will already ha=
ve a lightweight rain jacket and hat.  will I need gloves or a fleece.  How=
 cold do the nights get. Thanks for your help everyone. Special Agent :0