[pct-l] Poison Oak - Snake Bite Kit

JD, if you watch where you place your hands and feet, and don't trip over a
snake in the trail, you'll maximize your ability to avoid snakebite.
Consider yourself lucky if you see a rattler - they're neat snakes, just
stay clear of them and they'll eventually go away to do their own thing.  No
need for a snakebite kit - from what I've heard, people cause more damage
than the snake by using them.

But then again, one of my favorite channels is Animal Planet ;-).

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija

"Never measure the height of a mountain, until you have reached the top.
Then you will see how low it was."  Dag Hammarskjold