[pct-l] Advice on June hiking

--
In a message dated 3/18/03 6:43:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
elee@microsoft.com writes:

> 1. Which would likely have the best weather?
> 2. Which would have less bugs (biting flies and mosquitoes
> in particular)?
> 3. What section of which trail might be the best experience
> for us.

1.  The Sierra Nevada has the best summer weather of any mountain range in
the world. ( I read it in a book, so it must be true)
2.  Mosquitos could be horrendous, but at least there's no biting flies....
well, maybe a few deer flies when you pass through horse territory.
3.  I particularly liked the Sierra Pelona and Mojave Desert ( other than the
Sierra, of course)

No Way