[pct-l] Advice on June hiking

Carol wrote:

Can any of you comment on:
1. Which would likely have the best weather?
2. Which would have less bugs (biting flies and mosquitoes
in particular)?
3. What section of which trail might be the best experience
for us.

Most of the really nice sections of the Washington PCT (Goat Rocks,
Alpine Lakes, North Cascades) will most likely still be under much snow
on June 20th.  I guess we could get a really early melt-off this year,
but unless you're comfortable with snow travel, I wouldn't count on the
Washington PCT.

Eric