[pct-l] Re no water from I-15 to Inspiration Pt

In a recent post:

>From the "I-15: I was surprised to discover that a very large area beyond
the freeway up through the hills had recently burned. I hiked to Inspiration
Point and found no running water along the way."

There is almost always water at Guffy Campground, albeit a little hard to
find at a nice spring north and downhill of the campground.

Michael G.

The world is too much with us; late and soon,
Getting and spending, we lay waste our powers;
Little we see in Nature that is ours;
We have given our hearts away, a sordid boon!...

William Wordsworth, 1770-1850