[pct-l] RE: Ultralight extremes - was H2O

--

>>the groc stor botls fit vry ncly into yr bck pckt
>>dpndg on pants/shrts u wear... <<

>>Where has the English language gone! I hope the good Lord puts me
>>in my grave before "Cell Speak" becomes our national language.

Actually, this is the latest trend for trekkers: "Ultrlt Spkng". Why
carry around all those heavy vowels when you can still be reasonably
understood without them? Vowels are non-essentials.

It's our own fault, too. 2003ADZPCTKO? Now there's a convolution 4 ya.

-        molasses
03 sctn hkr

LYOL - launch your own language