[pct-l] Ride to campo

I have not yet purchased my cal bound ticket but I am curious as to what the
best way is to go about finding a ride from the San Diego airport to campo.
I read one response suggesting posting info on the ADZ bulletin.  WHat is
ADZ week and where do I find this bulletin?

I am a newbe to the PCT and planing a thru hike beggining late April.
Answers to these questions along with any other info/advice (ie: this year's
snow conditions, gear lists, etc.) would be greatly appreciated.

Jason